2010年10月14日 星期四



Yesterday dear dayoff,
i finish my work,back home bath,then wait my dear fetch me^^
Then goto dear's home eat dinner...
His mom cooking all food is mine like de...
Thx Aunt**

8.oopm fecth Ah Tiong goto work,
we at honeymoon wait cat n her dear~
then we goto Mc eat they dinner~
miss my Mc..hahaha
Cat's dear but new 4G i-phone....
wa~~is nice...
i like it,hahaha..but no more money....2000++
OMG!!!!!i can but many skirt bag n clothes...hahaha^^
no think more...xixi

9.30pm go back kepong jusco TGV Cinema...
9.55pm start the movie...
This movie talk about comedy,family,children,animation,romance
I like the sammys turtle BABY,haha so cute,very cutie,haha!
11.30pm the end movie,then back home sleeping..haha

I MISS THE BBQ PLAZA....hahaha
Dear promise me,next week he dayoff bring me goto eat..
LOVE U....

沒有留言:

張貼留言